India Post Office Recruitment 2014 Application Form
- Indian postal department has publicized a notification about India Post Office Recruitment 2014 to fill 8243 vacancies of Postal Assistant and Sorting Assistant Posts.
- Aspirants should grab the opportunity to get employment in postal department and fill application form from official website. Candidates can see the criteria for eligibility, selection and applying below on this page and if you like the details you can vote for us from bottom right of this page of portalforjobs.com
Last date for online registration
- Candidates should possess 10th/12th with English from recognized board.
- Candidate should have studied in their local language of state or in Hindi till matriculation.
- Applicants should have to pay Rs 100/- at the time of registration and submit Challan at the nearest e-payment post office.
- Examination fees of Rs 400/- should be paid by candidates.
- SC/ST/ handicap/Women are exempted from payment of Examination Fee.
- Visit the website www.pasadrexam2014.in
- Go to official notification and select an appropriate link.
- A page will open for online application with details about vacancy.
- Read the details carefully and then go to apply.
- Form will show on your screen.
- Fill the details correctly and upload soft copies of passport size photo and signature and then submit it.
- Pay the online application fees.
- Take a print out of it for further reference.
- Age limit of applicants should be 18 to 27 years as on the closing date of online applications.
- Relaxation in upper age limit for the candidates of SC/ST/OBC/physically Handicap/Ex-Serviceman as per Govt. of India.
Scale of pay:
India Post Office Recruitment 2014
- India Post Office has issued an advertisement about India Post Office Recruitment 2014 for various job vacancies and invitesapplication form from eligible candidates.
- India post office conducts exams for appointments in the state and gives opportunity to contestants for employment on their skill basis and gets the best position according to their ranking. Contestants must check the eligibility criteria before applying for job and other details below on this page.
- Candidates applicable for job can apply for the job online on the official website and for other information about more vacancies you can visit portalforjobs.com
Last date for Application Formsubmission
- Job hunters have to download application form Indian Post official website that is indiapost.gov.in
- Fill the application form correct details and submit the form along with all required documents through Speed Post only to the address given in official notification.
Name of the post
No of seats
SPO, Bastar Division
SPO, Bilaspur Division
SSPO, Raipur Division
SRM (Railway Mail Service), Raipur Division
- Job Hunters must deposit Rs.100 in Unclassified Receipts in any Post Office under (ACG – 76) and purchase the application form.
- Applicants have to deposit Rs.400 as examination fees in any Post Office under (ACG – 76) and submit Original receipt along with application.
- Those candidates who download the format of application Online, they have to pay the fees through the form of ACG-76 (Rs.400 + Rs.100) at any post office and attach that with their application.